Random.org drew comment #17 as the winner.
Next Saturday, all of you should head down to Bakery Square and check out I Made It! Market Jr.! There are many reasons. It’s a great way to enjoy Earth Day. It’s Family Fun in the Square (and parking is free). Thirty artists will be selling handmade goodies–this time around, it is geared toward goodies for kids. AND, more importantly, because you really need to check out the handmade felt creations by Leslie of chikin feathers!
Leslie is a Pittsburgher, a mom, an accountant, and an avid crafter. She is handy at lots of different crafts, but will be showcasing her latest passion, felt play food, at I Made It! Market Jr. next Saturday. A few years ago, Leslie started hand stitching felt play food for her daughter (who wanted food that was prettier than plastic). Lucky for us, she is now marketing her wares, and let me tell you, they are gorgeous and see pays so much attention to detail! They are so awesome, I almost crawled through my computer trying to eat these goodies. I mean, who wouldn’t want to try?
(I know that ‘lil Man is going to be drooling all over these, and ‘lil Miss A will be feeding her babies yummy treats. Can’t blame them!)
Hopefully you’ll be able to make it out to I Made it Market! Jr. next Saturday (April 21) in Bakery Square from 12-4 PM. Stop by Leslie’s booth and tell her I sent you. Pick up some of these goodies for the ‘lil ones in your life! If you can’t make it on Saturday, Wildcard in Lawrenceville carries some of Leslie’s products, and she’ll be opening up her Etsy Shop soon. She will be expanding to felt notebooks, childrens games, hair accessories and other felt items as well as eventually offering patterns for sale!
But, because Leslie is so great, she has teamed up with me with a giveaway of a set of her felt play food! One of you will be lucky enough to receive a set of felt play food–the pancakes and strawberries (pictured above)! Leslie will ship the set to the winner after Saturday’s show.
Here are the details:
-Readers have until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 20 to enter. The winner will be picked via random.org, notified by e-mail, and will have 48 hours to reply.
-Leslie will send the winner their goodies.
-Entries can be earned by:
1. Mandatory–Comment on this post. Which of the felt foods is your favorite?
2. Optional–“Like” I Made It! Market on Facebook. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you have (include your Facebook name).
3. Optional–RSVP for I Made It! Market Jr. on Facebook. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you have (include your Facebook name).
4. Optional–Enter another I Made It! Market Jr. giveaway hosted by any of the other bloggers who’ve teamed up with the artists, come back here, and tell me which one(s) you entered! (1 comment per each.)
Lots of chances to win, good luck!
Here are the other bloggers and artists who are participating:
1. Gina is hosting a Very Merry Glass night light giveaway. (You can bet I’ll be throwing some money down on one of the ellie night lights!)
As more bloggers and artists enter, they will be listed here. Good luck!