Today is a guest post from my friend Eliz (of SC and Yup, we’re having twins). Enjoy!
Since Bex and Greg are off on a mini Vegas vacay, i thought i’d share my thoughts on the Willis(north) 4.
I’ve known becky through 5 years and we’ve both changed immensely. We’ve had our share of ups and downs, but we’ve both made it through, and are better people for it. I’ve seen Becky change the most since Greg entered her life. They are truly a perfect pair. Arianna and Evan have just made their circle of love bigger, better, and stronger. Here’s what I’ve learned from them:
1. No matter the situation, there is ALWAYS some sort of resolution.
2. Where there is family, there is <3.
3. You choose your own family.
4. Becky and I CAN keep each other sane, through the trials and error of mommyhood, even from 10+ hours away.
5. We both love a good deal and will search it out. (though Bex is definitely the couponing queen!)
6. Children make great couples even better!
7. You don't need lots of $$ to have fun!
8. Moms cannot survive without our smart phones! hehe
9. Our husbands are the GREATEST!
10. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. ❤
Hope Becky and Greg are enjoying their vacay and the kids are having a blast with the grandparents!